An entrepreneurial mindset can see opportunities where others see none. It can help us to overcome self-limiting beliefs and take action to bring ideas to fruition, leveraging the resources at hand. An entrepreneurial mindset understands that building a brand of reliability and following through on simple solutions can lead to unforeseen opportunities. An entrepreneurial mindset will empower us to persist through challenges and self-doubt by building upon self-efficacy moments of success through the entrepreneurial process.
An Entrepreneurial Mindset encourages to identify problems, find solutions, and make connections.
Cultivate success by encompassing these 8 concepts in the context of an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Choice: An entrepreneurial mindset empowers students to be mindful of their choices, choosing the life they want rather than accepting life as it is.
- Opportunity: An entrepreneurial mindset challenges students to see problems as opportunities, helping them learn to solve problems for others as a viable path toward individual empowerment.
- Action: An entrepreneurial mindset is action oriented, encouraging students to solve problems through active experimentation and collaboration.
- Knowledge: An entrepreneurial mindset fosters a self-directed approach to learning that encourages students to seek knowledge, think critically, and develop problem solving skills.
- Resourcefulness: An entrepreneurial mindset is resourceful, encouraging students to leverage existing resources to find solutions, overcome challenges, and advance their goals.
- Reliability: An entrepreneurial mindset is self-directed and solution-oriented, and reliability is the key that can expose students to unforeseen opportunities and their own untapped potential.
- Community: An entrepreneurial mindset understands the importance of creating an intentional community of positive influence, critical guidance, and support.
- Persistence: Perseverance and determination are the hallmarks of an entrepreneurial mindset that encourages students to persist in the face of challenges, setbacks, and self-doubt.
We are excited to announce that we are now offering customized the Youth Entrepreneur Mindset Program to schools, clubs, and youth organizations.
Our program provides for experiential learning beyond the classroom, inspires and engages students with the perseverance and determination of an entrepreneurial mindset needed to succeed academically and in life.
Learn more about our customized programs for youths in grades 9-12.